Version 1.0.1 – November 2018
Table of contents
- When we say “Cyso”, “we”, “we”, “us” or “our” we are referring to Cyso Group B.V. and our subsidiaries (Cyso B.V., Hosting.NL B.V. and Fuga B.V.)
- When we write “website”, we refer to our websites on cyso.com, service.cyso.nl and other websites that form part of our services
- When we talk about “services” we refer to the sum of our websites, hosting platforms, managed services and applications
- When we talk about “information” we refer to all the different forms of data that may or may not contain personal data that you offer to us and which we collect when providing our services.
Information we collect
Cyso collects information about you for delivery of its services and compliance with laws and regulations. Under the information collected we mean:
- Name, e-mail address, telephone number and invoice and address details;
- IP address, cookies, location information, date and time, browser type and actions taken on our websites;
- Log files that contain information about access to and use of services that you purchase from us;
- E-mail and other correspondence relating to the use of our services.
Our website and services are not aimed at minors under the age of 18 and we do not knowingly collect information from minors. If you suspect that we have inadvertently collected personal information about minors, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can delete this information.
How we use your information
We process your information primarily to deliver our services to you from the various subsidiaries of the Cyso Group B.V .. We use your information:
- To provide you with support;
- To inform you about maintenance and other relevant work related to our services;
- For financial and administrative purposes;
- For sending newsletters and other company information (if you have registered for this);
- For improving our products and services;
- For technical analyses in case of problems;
- For information transfers in the event of a sale, merger, consolidation or takeover of the company;
- In case of summons, court orders or legal proceedings, or to determine or exercise our legal rights or to defend against legal claims.
Sharing of information with third parties
We use third parties and partners for the correct functioning of our services. These parties are not permitted to use the information we provide them for any other purpose than the specific purpose for which these parties have been enabled by us. We will never share, sell or rent your personal information to companies or the authorities without your permission, unless we are or become legally obligated to do so.
We may share your information for the following reasons:
- If your information is necessary for service providers who provide services to Cyso and to strategic partners who help us market Cyso, such as sending newsletters;
- Processing online payments and keeping the accounts;
- To provide you with support (only after your explicit permission);
- When we are legally obligated to disclose information, such as a valid court order or a valid summons. When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud or respond to a valid request from the authorities;
- To enforce our general terms and conditions;
- If a transfer of your data is required in the event of a reorganization, merger or sale of the company;
- If we determine that collected information does not contain personal data and you do not identify you.
Usage analysis of our website
In order to continuously analyze the visitors and use of our websites, we use Google Analytics. The information that we collect in this way is used to create statistics that give us insight into visits of the different parts and pages. We use this data to analyze and improve the structure, navigation and content. The statistics and other reports are not traceable to individuals for us.
For the cookies that are placed for this purpose and the possible data that is collected with this, we refer to the following page: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/
Security of your information
Your information is protected by Cyso by means of administrative, technical and physical measures against loss, theft and misuse . It’s also protected against unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and/or destruction. Data entered via an online form is always sent over a secure connection. Information about the use of our site and the feedback we receive from our visitors and customers help us to further develop and improve our services.
Retention and legal obligations
Cyso is legally obligated to store your information and to provide them to third parties if requested. This can occur in case we are required to provide information to authorized authorities in case of a criminal investigation. We do not store your data longer than legally permitted and necessary for the delivery of our services.
Review and correction of your personal data
As an individual you have the right to inspect your personal data. This means that you can request which of your personal data we register and for which purposes that data will be used. You can access your stored personal data via the Cyso service panel. You can make changes to this yourself or send a request to Cyso. We will process requests for this within 30 days. Cyso reserves the right to refuse unreasonable requests or requests that are not required by law.
Do you have questions?
What do you want to know? Contact us now.